Search This Blog

Friday 28 August 2009

Just popping in to say hi

I've been really busy lately.....doing what I don't quite know ha ha!

It's nice to be back to normal and by that I mean no college, kids back at school and my house finally looking like a house rather than a dumping ground. I think I had two years of housework to catch up on. Apart from that I've a good few shoots lined up over the next few weeks and coming months which will no doubt keep me busy. So if your looking for any Christmas photos to hand out to Grandparents or families now's the time to book. Talking of Grandparents I have to say a "Hi" to Granny who now has a laptop and managed to find her way to my website ;-)

Tutu's will be available to purchase soon.....so again if your looking for a little girls gift this xmas why not pre-order.

Last weekend hubby and I went to Lonach Games for the first time, well first time for me anyway! It was brilliant and I managed to grab a few shots of Billy Connolley, but the best part was the March and the Pipe Bands. It always sends a shiver down my spine when you hear those guys play.

Right, I'm off to make a cuppa tea and I do promise to try and make more effort with my blog. Any suggestions that you want to see on here let me know!

No comments: