Search This Blog

Thursday 26 November 2009

Air Head









FINALLY today I had the chance to take a self portrait. Actually I think it was 30 mins in total before the school called to say that my little lad wasn't well and could I come pick him up, therefore the shoot was cut short.

On editing my darling little daughter asked what I did with my head and asked if I actually took it off and was really concerned for my brain because it wouldn't be able to breath if it wasn't on my body! lol

Lately I seem to have been a total air head, forgetting things, appointments, you name it I forget it! This idea has been in my noggin for a moment or two, although there is another one that I haven't been able to get out of my head for about 6 months or longer so I must give it a go, however I'm a little scared it doesn't turn out as I envision it.

Yesterday I was sent an email to ask if one of the photography students could come and photograph me for her photojournalism project which would involve documenting my life and my business, feels a little odd to not be in control of a camera and I'm absolutely terrified at the thought.

Anyway, I wish my forehead was as smooth as this balloon ha ha but then again there is always botox right? Bring on the needles I say!!!!!

No comments: