Search This Blog

Thursday 16 July 2009

Queen of the Loch


I've promised myself to try and keep my blog a little more up to date with what's going on but it's not quite happening.

A week or so ago I visited Loch Muick with Sarah and Paul who are getting married here. It's such a gorgeous place and I can't believe I've never been before. I'm dying to learn the history and I feel the urge for some late night photography along with some early morning shots but the thought of staying in the bothy is freaking me out a little bit! Maybe I'll drag hubby along with me however he's about as much use as a chocolate watch especially when he's sleeping! He doesn't here a bloody thing!

Anyway I couldn't resist throwing up this little manipulation. Check out the ghost in the window!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I love this photograph! And, I love this place-I would love to stay with you and take late night photos-it would be so spooky and fun! This photo just blows me away and the ghost in the window-yikers! So cool! Leave the hubby at home sleeping, I will protect you!
xo,
merle

Joanne said...

ha ha ;-)