Search This Blog

Thursday 16 April 2009

Vintage Frills



Thought I would induldge in another self portrait. Actually.......this was taken back in February I think for my Graded Unit project based on faceless self portraits but thought I would share it with you as I quite like the effect I achieved. Anyway....off to Glasgow tomorrow to see Eskimo Blonde they are playing at Maggie Mays if anyone is from or going to be in that area. I'm also escaping as it's my brithday (21 again) so it will be quite nice to have some me time for a change!

Got some model shots to post soon, have been working with a make-up artist and hoping to do some more soon. Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter so far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this-just gorgeous-love the soft, antique look of it. And, I am so jealous you are going to Glastonbury! Have fun! Looking forward to seeing your new photos with models and special makeup too.
merle