Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Here's to a New Year "Happy 2010"

I've actually been thinking about my new years resolutions the whole month of December and as much as I would love to say that I will stick to them I normally don't. However, I am going to try my best this year ha ha!!


So here is my list.......


Eat Healthy (will only last a couple of weeks probably)
Loose Weight (it will all be back on by the end of the year)
Start running (that's if I don't kill myself after the first run)
Make more time for myself
Get a six pack (highly unlikely)
Learn to knit and sew (again unlikely with my patience)
Read more books
Learn something new in photography
Spend more time doing stuff I like


Hardly exciting but I am very much looking forward to a New Year and I wish you all the best for yours!


I thought I would add a "awwww pic" just to put a smile on your face x


No comments: