Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Christmas Tree is falling to bits!!

Ok, so it snowed loads today and the kids were feeling festive as was I! After running about in the snow and baking salty scones by accident and some lovely "Granny Barron" biscuits as my kids call them we've had a fun festive day!

The thing is I have this little kitten called Popeye who is obsessed with trashing my Christmas tree. He has managed to pull all the beads off, paw at the baubles and at one point knock the whole damn thing over! For now he is banned from the living room and will not be getting a Christmas present if he carries on the way he is behaving ;-)

2 comments:

Ligeia said...

Hello wifey!
I'm Ligeia from flickr!

Also snowed there?? That's soo beautiful the bad thing is the cold afterwards lol.

Glad you had a great time with your little treasures :)

<33

Joanne said...

Hey missy,

Yep it's very cold and we are forecast for heavy showers tonight and tomorrow I think. ;-(